Monday, May 5, 2014

She is great at understanding, I’m good at writing


Soooooooo...... transfers!!  crazyyy this  week has been absolutely crazy with appointments and  appointments  being  cancelled  and talking to everyone in our path! It’s so amazing and we have seen sooo many miracles. I have the Lovely sister Rose as my companion, she’s from Utah and we are having a crazy time.  We have been out the same amount of time here and we are relying on each other’s skills to get us through the language and lessons. She is great at understanding which is amazing for me because I am still working on that... and I’m good at writing and making sentences so we are a tag team!  I’m assigned pretty much to send texts to our investigators and people we need to contact and she’s able to talk to them on the phone and communicate with them.. Weird how that works.  I feel like I’m a mute! haha but its ok! I love this work.  Sister Rose is so spiritual and we were able to teach our investigator that hasn’t been able to recognize an answer to her prayers.  We talked a lot about it and we all shed a few tears.  It was a really special moment.  We had other lessons and some cancelled on us but it felt like it was meant to be that way because on the way we ran into someone that is interested in our church and went to the church before but it was locked. We got her contact info and we will meet with her soon!  Then we met a foreigner from Canada that was travelling here on our way back to our house and we talked to him about the church, our beliefs and simply had a conversation with him, introduced the BOM and I was able to share Joseph Smith’s first vision with him in English. That was a very special moment and I felt the spirit so strongly.  He is going to meet with the missionaries when he goes back to Canada! ahh I  just love this  work! We have been working hard and being bold and inviting others to come unto Christ. This message is so special and it brings me so much happiness.  That is why I am here!  I am so happy and I want others to feel what I feel!  This work is real!  My purpose is to do the will of my father. I am learning and growing so that I can do that effectively and great things are coming to pass!  Love you!!! Talk to you next week 


Sister Wright

Investigator we cried with








foreigner from Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment