Friday, September 20, 2013

The music is absolutely amazing


Thank you for your emails and dear elders!!! they make me so happy and uplift me during the week! I also like hand writing letters to you because it’s so hard waiting till Friday to say what i want to! so you can expect little letters coming in the mail every now and then! :) anyways, The mtc is insane there is so much to do in so little time, I’m getting a bit sick so I’m taking as much cold medication I can! Your letters brighten up my day. I LOVE MAIL. i love being able to receive a letter from you often and hear of your council and advice. I need that so much especially because i get discouraged very easily and I stress over the little things! You help me get through my troubles! THANK YOU! I will not be singing in GC but in relief society broadcast. The music is absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to sing it! we are rehearsing it everyday and then will go take a bus to salt lake when we perform! fun!! Me and my companion are getting a little bit closer each day. My mtc teachers Brother Macarthur and Brother Memmott are so great they really try and help us understand and push us! I will write more later!! Im excited for remy!! He can be a basketball player! we all know he’s going to be so tall!! send my love to him and I miss him soooo much, i loved the pictures in the photo album! he’s sooo dang adorable in every single one. and give bruno a kiss! I miss him too!

I love you and miss you and can’t wait to hear from you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Ricey,
    We think of you often and are so very proud of you I understand there is a tasty dessert in it for whoever can spot you in the choir during the broadcast. I probably will not get to participate but wanted to let you know about that.
    Kathrine is trying to get tickets to the broadcast as well I’m not sure if it’s going to be possible to visit but you may see her in the crowd.
    I hope you start feeling better I can understand the pressure of learning a new language and getting ready for your mission can drag you down health wise but do what you can to get plenty of rest.
    Until next time
    Brother Bailey

    ReplyDelete