Sunday, January 19, 2014

Replace fear with faith!!

Family,
I have a super short time to email and I don’t even know what to say!!!! I’m thinking real hard and real fast and it’s not working!!! haha and my computer is telling me I only have 5 minutes!!!! nooooo I was reading all the emails and my time is up! But I just want to say that I know that if we are doing everything we can to do what the Lord wants of us in missionary work, being obedient, doing what were supposed to, the Lord will trust us and he will make opportunities for us to spread the gospel. We have to act and do and open our mouths and we will be blessed with those amazing opportunities to spread the gospel.  What has affected me most is just having real faith in the Lord. Faith that I can do things, that I can overcome challenges, that I can teach with the spirit, and that I can even teach about the gospel!!! I’m always soo scared and now that I exercise more faith and hope, I can overcome my fears! Replace fear with faith!!!   I have a testimony of that. I love youuu!!!

The yon kior is still gone :( we are meeting a potential investigator today, we met him on the street and he said he believed there was more scripture out there in the world and he believes the book of Mormon is it! Let you know how that goes next time!


Sister Wright
Korean  Style Hamburger

I got a strike!!
Han River

Young Women's night


No comments:

Post a Comment