Sunday, January 12, 2014

" whatever you are, be a good one"

Familyyyy!!

Thank you for your emails! They have helped me and uplift me! I’m trying to be the best I can, send me pictures of your missionaries and the fun adventures you experience! I liked the pictures last week! Soooo 연결 picked up and left for vacation this month! So I may never see him again! Transfers are in 2 weeks! I don’t know if I’m staying here.  Anyways, I hope I get to see him! 


Our investigator Gloria still can’t get baptized, her mom doesn’t want her to. I was able to teach her some art though and it was super fun! We were going to visit elder Paynes gymnastics practice with Gloria but it was cancelled so we went to a history museum and we saw some cool art sculptures! I love Gloria, she really has a desire to be a good person and willing to follow Christ.



This week has been difficult for me, lots of challenges put in my path. I have been reading the teachings of Brigham young and it’s amazing. ahh I love it so much, so many wonderful words of wisdom. I realize that these trials that I’m going through, it’s not about how Heavenly Father can help me escape from my challenges, but how I can learn from them. These challenges are put in my path to help me become a better person. HE WANTS ME TO BECOME BETTER THAN I AM!  That is a privilege that I should cherish. It is hard, but the blessings in the end are the fact that we are stronger. I’m grateful for that.  I’m still learning a lot, I’m still a greenie, but I remember the quote by Lincoln," whatever you are, be a good one" I hope you have a good week! remember Abe! hahaha and always be yourself, that is my advice, be yourself!!!!!!!!


Wright 자매 





No comments:

Post a Comment