Sunday, October 12, 2014

Member gave us snickers!
This week went by slow and fast. Our lessons all fell through, but it was perfect because the district planned on visiting all the members this week and putting focus on them. We planned on getting them ready for conference by sharing a past talk by Elder David A. Bednar and how they can receive personal revelation for themselves. And then we committed them to prepare personal questions for their lives, or of the soul, write them down, and when they watch conference, they can find answers to their questions through listening to the prophet and the apostle’s words. We hope they did the activity. It was fun visiting with members.  General conference was great and so inspiring. I feel that every time I watch it, I get more out of it each year! We watched part of it with the ward and ate Chinese food with everyone afterward on sat. And then watched some sessions on Sunday with them, we didn’t see all of them so we were able to watch the rest in the office room in the church. I really felt the spirit during Henry B Eyrings talk. I notice in my notes that I was really intently listening because I didn’t take many notes. I remember the feeling though and that’s the best notes I can take!
This week was also transfer calls. Sister Holdaway is moving to 계산 where they live across the living room of our apartment...I am grateful and embracing the privilege of becoming a trainer this transfer! I am happy for the privilege, but know I will be stretched and put into uncomfortable situations at times, but I am ready to "Cherish the Challenge"! I seem to have scared all my companions away! I’m going to have a third companion in my third transfer I’ve been here! Crazy, but it will be fun! I’m sad to leave sister Holdaway, we had a great time together, including picking up furniture on the street and taking it home with us! We had some of the happiest experiences and saddest experiences together. I’m so grateful to have served with her and learned so much from her. 

Love you!


Sister Wright 

Sisters in the zone




New and improved space style message card!


Sweaty and gross bringing the table into the elevator! It barely fit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment