Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sooo this Wednesday I’m getting transferred!

안양하섀요

Hiii so I received the lost package!!  Someone said a lady gave it to them and I was able to get it at our solar conference. The lunar New Year is really big over here. It’s like their Christmas. Everyone wears these traditional outfits and they go to their ancestor’s graves and pray. So the whole weekend was super empty and no one was outside. We had a training conference so it wasn’t fun filled with activities but it was nice seeing friends from the mission. Sooo this Wednesday I’m getting transferred! I’m going to 산본 (san bone) and Sister Kim is my companion. I will have another Korean companion and the area is mainly all appt, buildings, so a lot of door to door contacting maybe?? haha it will be a good experience for sure. I’ll let you know how it goes next week! I’m sending my stuff by mail because it’s cheap and easier than lugging everything around on the subway and up and down the streets. I’m going to miss my investigators so much! Gloria is my absolute fave and she was about to bear her testimony for me on Sunday!!! But there was no time left :( I will come back and visit when she gets baptized!! Feb. 22 is the date.


soooo, guess who came back unexpectedly?? Yon Giur!!! The boy with the hamster! He is so adorable and he’s doing well. I’m glad I could see him before I leave. I’ve had a lot of growing experiences while here and through my challenges have come closer to our Heavenly Father. He’s helped me understand my weaknesses and what I need to work on. It’s extremely humbling when I realize that some of the strengths that I thought I have are my weaknesses. It can be discouraging, but it makes me want to perfect my talents and become better. That’s what life is all about right? Becoming better and progressing. We are all progressing investigators in a way.. does that make sense?? We can’t plateau or else we aren’t progressing and aren’t coming closer to Heavenly Father. I’m trying to be better than the day before. It is soo hard sometimes, but if we try, then we are doing what we can and someday we will be perfect. I can’t wait! Especially when I’m a perfectionist. Except at cleaning my room... hahaha maybe that’s my next talent I need to develop...I love you and thank you to the ward for all the cute and amazing notes!!! I love you all. I love the Alicia Park Ward!!!!!  Thank you for your support and kindness <3

Sister Wright







No comments:

Post a Comment