Sunday, July 6, 2014

Families are so important

Well, my back has been torn apart this past summertime, so I took initiative to go get a massage!!! It was nice, just taking a little time to take care of my body was great. I was thinking about this and how much I’m taking care of my body and how much I need to improve to make my body healthier. I also related this to families.  So I’m here as  a missionary talking about families  and through the restoration of the gospel we can have eternal families.  Families are so important. We, just like our bodies, need to nourish our families and relationships with them because WE WILL forever be with them. Life is busy and hard and stressful, but are we taking the time to nourish the most important things in our lives??? I ask myself these questions and i feel bad because  of my lack of  effort. I ask, am I strengthening my relationship with my Heavenly Father? With my earthly family? What is overpowering my want to have a stronger family?? Obviously I am out on the mission and I can’t be with them or close to them, but I know that I can improve on goals, values, build Christ-like characteristics, and improve on being a better sister, a better daughter! Anything!! I keep teaching about how this life is to prepare to meet God. This is the time to be better, a time to grow and develop into the daughter Heavenly Father wants me to be. idk I was just thinking about that lately.


Well, our investigator didn’t get baptized this week:/ she’s back at work and now she has to work every day and her only free  time is  after 12 am.. We read the book of Mormon with her and talk about it. We are taking things slow with her because we know she wants to be baptized, but her husband doesn’t approve and it’s an emotional time. We asked her to just read 6 versus a day. We want her to have a firm testimony of the book of Mormon before she gets baprize because we don’t want her to become less active, and we have seen that a lot here in the past records. We are keeping the work going!!! Our new mission motto “we are the message" and I also made this motto last week "cherish the Challenge" :) love you!!!

Sister Wright

We played soccer, it wasn’t very fun. The Koreans segregated themselves!! And it was super hot. Oh well, I save that for when I get back home :)
My comp made a Mike Wazowski pancake for me!! she’s great!!!
Murphy!!!! he speaks perfect English and we don’t know how  he did it...he’s a genius I guess and he helps us with piano, sis rose and I are  singing  a duet at church soon, dear to the heart of the shepherd by Sherrie Boren! Super pretty! At least the piano is!


My comp made a Mike Wazowski pancake for me!! she’s great!!!


We bought some giant green onions

Murphy!!!! he speaks perfect English and we don’t know how  he did it...he’s a genius I guess and he helps us with piano

No comments:

Post a Comment