Sunday, March 15, 2015

I can’t even describe this week. Numerous amounts of failures, and miracles. How can this be? Well there is opposition in all things right? Yikes was the #1 most used word this transfer... ha-ha 
The sink, bathroom and wallpaper all had some serious problems, but happy to say Miracle! It was finally fixed!

WE went to an art park on Monday for p day that ended up being closed till April... but Miracle! We found cheap hiking chairs for whenever we go camping... ha-ha and light weight!

Tuesday we met with a lady that seemed super interested in the missionaries. Found out she just wanted to convert us to her religion... But... Miracle, we starting to learn more and more about the book of Revelations that they love talking to us about!

On Wednesday our appointment cancelled but we were able to dust the church bushes and sweep the patio of the church for president’s interviews!

Had an exchange on Thursday and learned during personal study about how to make goals (which I’m not very good and executing) and what the techniques of life are! Do you know the techniques of life??? If you want to know, search the PMG!

Our lesson on Sunday was a big fail, but it was a blessing because it humbled us to the very dust... I won’t expand any further!
But Hey, I can’t look at the negatives! The HUGE miracles of this week was we were able to go to stake conference in my second area Sanbon! The members remembered me and the excitement on their faces melted me to the core. The whole bishopric told the mission president of how much they want me to come to a baptism next week. Ahh I was filled with so much joy! That was one of the highlights of the mission. The bishop drove us home after the meeting, which was an amazing sign of love. Their acts of love was so simple, but so rewarding, especially after all the work we did in that area. That Sunday as well, our couple investigator came to church! Miracle!! As missionaries, we sang our mission hymn during the meeting and it was so powerful. I felt back at home and it was amazing to spend it with the people I love!


Brownie comforted me this week! He’s my new pet! Shhh dont tell anyone!


Sister Wright













No comments:

Post a Comment