Monday, March 2, 2015

The rats nest started but it's gone now

Hi family! This week I have been the most tired than ever before!! We have been working nonstop. Walking, bus riding, subway taking. This area I’m in right now for me has some of the most complicated bus systems! It’s convenient... when you know which bus to take! Sister Mineer and I have also had some of the strangest experiences at teaching appointments which leave us in the elevator after the appointment dazed, then we look at each other and ask, "What just happened..." We have some of the most amazing/craziest investigators!!! There's never a dull moment.

This week I made a goal to be more organized, I was a disaster last week, both physically and mentally! Sorry dad, the rats nest started, but it’s gone now and everything is better. I was so scattered with the area and making sure everything was under control, that I couldn’t keep organized with everything else! But that’s no excuse and now as my desk and clothes are organized, my mind will too! It probably didn’t help that our sink broke again and we couldn’t do dishes often. Yikes

On P-day we went to bupyeoung! (부평) my last area and visited some of my favorite people before vacation time was up! It was so great to see them and so great that Sister Mineer was so willing to go with me on her P-day.

Jackson is progressing and he has been sitting still while we pray and teach a lesson with a present! Inside were brownies but he had to have faith and do certain tasks to receive faith/receive the present. He did jumping jacks and had to jump a certain height and eventually we gave it to him(we taught him about health and the word of wisdom last week so that’s why we had him do exercises). He’s one of my favorites!

This week during my personal study, I related the plan of salvation to a board game, like monopoly. I think Jackson and his lessons are getting to me... ha-ha but it was really interesting. Baptism is what gets us on the Starting space, now we are on the path. Every time we progress and "pass Go" we receive blessings of 200$. But we need to look and see where we are. Are we stuck in "jail"? If so, we aren’t progressing and we are just dormant, going with the flow of things. We need to constantly be trying to keep moving forward. Are we trying to only build up our empire and get the best best best? If so we may lose all of our blessings/money and lose all that we have. I call this, the Plan of Salvation!    (I might be going insane... sorry if this analogy sounds strange)

I love this gospel, and I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know it’s true because as I’ve applied the teachings contained in it, and as I’ve done that, I have felt the spirit. Because of that spirit I know that revelation continues today and forever.


Sister Wright









 

No comments:

Post a Comment