Friday, October 25, 2013

I find almost everything humorous!

Hellloooo!

Wow this week has been a bit different.  I don’t even remember what happened on Monday. But Wednesday my companion got super sick because of her migraines and the afternoon consisted of me trying to run after my companion because she had to throw up in the bathroom. I lost her at times and I was freaking out!  One time all the bathrooms were full and she had to swallow what she threw up,... hahaha sorry for the gross story, but we just keep laughing about it... haha.  I feel bad that I laugh at her pain, but it’s not my fault that I find almost everything humorous! Then yesterday it seemed like my teacher was stressed so in class I asked him in Korean if he’d like a cookie!  For some reason everyone else started laughing and I got real embarrassed!  People think that if they were in my head for a day they’d explode...haha I get super crazy when I’m delirious so that’s always fun.
Anyways, I spent all of today outside of the MTC. Sister Goines had several doctor appointments and I was enjoying my time in the waiting rooms. Half the day I was in doctors’ offices...it was interesting.  It was weird being out in the outside world; I didn’t know how to act!  But soon enough I’ll be out there. I got my travel plans today!  I leave on November 7th at 7:30!  2 days before expected, so that’s about 12 days... I’ve been here for almost 2 months now. Time is flying by and I don’t even know where it went! I’m super excited, and super sad to leave the MTC. I know there is no other place like it and I’ll miss the peace that’s here. I miss the Koreans that were here for 2 weeks!  They left last week, they were a hoot and so precious. I think Koreans are the cutest people and so dang funny. They laugh at my Korean, but also help me a ton with my language problems. Thank you daddy for your email you sent, your words and the talk you sent were so helpful. Yes life is hard, I shared that message with my companion. Today it just seems like nothing is going right and we both have felt like breaking down and crying at times, but without challenges, we can’t reach those amazing moments. We wouldn’t understand the difference between hardship and joy! It is amazing to know that we have been given this experience on Earth to feel these feelings and experience happiness and sorrow. Both are great teachers and they teach me every day.  I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for these experiences that make me a better, stronger person and missionary that helps me come closer to Christ.  Life is hard, but all is well! We have our Father, our Brother and our families all around us to lift us up. I love you and I pray for you always!

Love you!!!!

Sister Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment