Friday, November 1, 2013

He was starving so I gave him my banana.

Hello family!!!! sooo.. I accidentally deleted my draft instead of saving it... haha so I will try to say everything I wanted to! I leave in 6 days!!! It’s crazy and exciting but it also makes me a bit nervous! After being in the mtc for about 9 weeks, it makes me feel like I’m never going to leave here, but I’m going to be gone to Korea in a week!  Wild.  Anyways, yesterday we had in field orientation for Halloween! wooooo.  It’s fairly new and it has classes all day with the missionaries leaving this week. We learned about the importance of making goals first, then making plans and how much more effective we can be through this!  We learned about what we will be doing out in the field, giving advice on how to be the best we can be and working with the members of the ward.  I didn’t realize how much we’d be working with members, but now I see the effectiveness of being able to find investigators through the members of the ward who have been talking to people about the LDS church. That is why they stress and have been stressing even more recently of "every member a missionary". Super exciting and I just want to get to get going on the work!!  I am going to miss my companion Sister Goines.  We have grown a lot together with our ups and downs and learning how to work together, she has blessed my life already with her wise advice when I am discouraged and she picks me back up. The companionships really are inspired. I love the gospel and want to spread the word!  I know there will be challenging times ahead, but I will remind myself that those times are helping me become a better and more perfect person. :) Love you!  Sorry I couldn’t write more!  I’ll write when I’m out in Korea!!!!!


Love Sister Wright

This picture is of Garrett,  He is our personal driver to all the doctors’ appointments.  We go to the doctor almost every day!!  He was starving so I gave him my banana. He ate it while a girl was throwing up in the passenger seat because she had a kidney stone.. hahaha oh what a wonderful place:))

We are out in the outside world of Provo!

No comments:

Post a Comment