Friday, October 4, 2013

The Korean sisters left :( they were so adorable!!!!


Hello!!!!


Next week I will be halfway through my MTC experience!!! The MTC has been an amazing experience. I feel the spirit everyday and there is so much learning going on with the language and within myself. Holy cow it will be sad to leave this place. I am glad I get to spend as much time here as i can because there is no place like it. I loved hearing from you and all the little messages you shared with me that uplifted me and kept me pushing myself to be better. Did I tell you being in the relief society broadcast was amazing?? We got to see so many amazing general authorities, the relief society presidency and the prophet! Right when Thomas Monson walked in, the spirit was felt so strongly. What an incredible feeling I wish i could just keep within me forever! And the singing really spoke to me while I was singing, both when we practiced the songs and when we performed.  It was amazing in the conference center. I wish I could go back! If you have the chance, look up the writer of 'More Holiness Give Me'. He was an amazing man and the way he died made me cry. This week I am trying to study as hard as i can to get this language down. This is the only time I will be able to have full hours to study this language and I can’t waste this precious time that I have. I have been able to memorize the first phrase of the first vision in Korean. Only a few more lines to go! I know Heavenly Father is helping me fulfill my righteous desires; I just have to work hard for them! I love you and ill write more soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment