Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Having faith is power

Family!
Ok, this is going to be short and sweet but I just want to express my love for you and all that you’ve done for me!! I had a talk this Sunday, it was pretty short, but I just told them that I love my family(intentional for you) but I expressed that the 강동 ward is now my family.  I hope that in my missionary work I can share the same love I have for my family with the ward families of Korea! They are my family now! I have a testimony of faith over fear. They are such opposites and if we have fear, we don’t have the power of faith and the Holy Ghost with us. I have been so scared and timid about sharing what I know and speaking Korean and being the best I can be because I don’t believe in myself, but what a difference it is to have faith and no fear.  Having faith is power.  It enables us to teach with the spirit and be bold and know what we are saying is true, and then the Holy Ghost will manifest the truth of it to our investigators. I love you!  Remember Christ’s love for us this year, his love triumphs all!!!!!


Sister Wright






I found Jello!!


Their pizza is really good here, 10xbetter than ours!!!

More squid (which i didn't eat)!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment