Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's getting really cold and snowy and slippery

Family!!

How are youuuu?? Merry Christmas I got your package!! It is getting really cold and snowy and slippery, my companion already fell! I broke out the snow boots and they are perfect and keep my toesies real warm :) This week we taught more than usual and we are trying to help the members and our investigators. We met with this cute family and the mom is in the United States for her children’s education and the dad is with his son and daughter. This one boy is 7 and just moved from Utah and only speaks English!! He is having the hardest time adjusting, but we had a super fun time meeting and he introduced his hamster to me! haha his name is White. He is the cutest lil boy and I just want to help him!! 

We have been teaching English and that is fun and we teach bible English class. It’s crazy; it’s more focused on English than the bible aspect, which I’m super sad about. I want to share what I’ve learned in institute and seminary, but that’s not what my companion wants to teach so it’s rough. I have so much to give I feel but I just can’t at times!!!!! ahhhh it will get better!!  I am the yw 2nd councilor and we are in charge while the president is traveling.  I give a talk this Sunday about Christ! Wow lots of pressure!

This week I was told I look like Sandra Bullock! hahah Koreans are crazyyyy and so funny. 

It’s hard at times but I’m trying to understand day by day what I can do for the lord and what he wants me to do for Him. I pray all the time to try and seek inspiration and guidance and just to be able to come closer to Him. I think that what I need to do is be able to discern the spirit.  I go through these different obstacles and I feel that if I keep the Lord in mind especially at those times, I can focus my thoughts and be able to accomplish what’s at hand. Wish me luck! hahaha talk to you on Christmas!!!


Sister Wright



Cooking something

Super large phones people there use



Computer place she uses to send email




"Fishy Fish" anyone?






No comments:

Post a Comment