Monday, December 30, 2013

One of the miracles I witnessed

Family!!!

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!!!! hahaha I feel like thats something Rudy would say.. haha anyways, busy busy and lots of good things this week! One of the miracles I witnessed this week was when we were teaching our investigator and her little sister was being loud and obnoxious and we were watching the restoration video. I was praying the whole time for her to be reverent during the first vision and make it a special moment. Right when the scene started, the little girl came by me and was quiet and silent the whole time, and we were able to enjoy first vision and feel the power that it has, and then right when the scene ended, the little girl went back to being loud and noisy and walking around.  It was just so amazing that our Heavenly Father would help us with something like that.  I was able to notice the little miracle that is sooo huge to me! Those little moments just strengthen my testimony so much more.  I’m still trying to look for the little things that just make the days so much better, and this is a BIG little thing!! hahaha 

Anyways, this week we did a service project and peeled cuties and I think they are going to make juice or jam out of them! Super fun.






I’m cutting my hair today!!! haaha and for Christmas I ate some pig skin, someone told me it was chicken.. so I got a lot, and we were at a bulgoli buffet, so we had to eat it all........ grosssssss keeping it fun over here! haha Happy New Year! 


Our ward is super small. Smaller than I think any of the wards around here, they might have to combine with another ward because everyone is moving! 

There’s a pic of rockstar members who have super knowledge of the gospel and great asset to the ward, they are so cute! and I still can’t understand what they are saying!!!!! hahahaha it will get better!!! Love you and wish you a good week!


Sister Wright









No comments:

Post a Comment