Sunday, December 8, 2013

I tried everything, even the octopus..

So starting off this week we made the ward Christmas tree and made the ornaments! They are really cool and we tried adding some festive Christmas colors to the buildings!  

Glorias mom won’t let her get baptized :( so we will have to postpone the baptism. She is the sweetest girl and comes to church every Sunday.
We sang in church, the elders and us. I hope it sounded ok, the members just kind of looked at us... soooo it probably was really bad.

I had another exchange this week, and we met with the cutest grandma ever! She can’t read and so we show her pictures and talk to her about them. She was baptized about 2 weeks ago, she would interrupt and start singing the Korean anthem song in the middle of our lessons hahaha and she kept saying I love you and making a heart around her head!! So adorable!


The octopus legs are moving!!!!!
We went to a seafood restaurant.  They fed us a mound of raw fish!  I lost my appetite after I saw the octopus.  You would be proud, I tried everything, even the octopus.. after a lot of skepticism. Oh man that was scary! They like their fried food, North face and face masks!! 





The people are super nice sometimes; I talked to this one lady who just gave me a hug after I talked to her for a little bit and said it was nice to meet her. Those are the best moments ever, especially because I do that to some people as well! Hahaha. I am becoming more Korean each day!  

I also was given a calling in yw? I didn’t think missionaries could have callings? Anyways, tonight we are talking about patience and how if we have patience, that we will be blessed. So simple but so true. We go through so many different challenges and we just need to have faith that things will get better, that things can change, if we stay strong. The Lord shapes us as we humble ourselves and bring ourselves back up and we become the person God wants us to be. He can use us as his tool to help others. We are one big family helping each other. This gospel is so beautiful and I’m so grateful for my immediate family and for all the family that has helped me grow and used their gifts to help me become who I need to be to help others around me. Thank you!!!! I love you! I love this gospel!


Sister Wright!
Scripture cover
suburb of korean appt. complexes!!!


i got a lil blankie that looks like a dog blankie! it makes me feel like a bulldog, baby brunooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment