Monday, March 10, 2014

I love it now! hehee you guys should try it!!! yikes!

Hello!!!

So this week was the big 20!! haha I don’t feel old at all!  Actually I got
younger! Here in Korea when you’re born, you’re 1 year old and then everyone on New Year’s changes their age no matter what month they were born in.  So ever since January, I’ve been telling people I’m 21! what what!! hahaha this whole time I’ve been 19 and I totally forgot! So kinda cool and fun experience.
On my birthday we taught a lesson to a lady who we started teaching last week. I was stressed beforehand because it was a big lesson about baptism and trying to teach through the scriptures. It is soo much better to teach through the scriptures, explaining a principle through a story in the Book of Mormon. It was fun! We used 3 Nephi 11 and explained the priesthood and the authority to baptize! And because we used that scripture, we explained to her that Christ came to America and visited the people and we talked about apostasy and prophets

and the Holy Ghost all with this one chapter.. It was heavy material... but, because we taught through the scriptures, she totally understood everything! and was super accepting of the message and she said she knew Christ loved everyone, so why he didn’t visit other areas was confusing to her, but we taught her this and she really enjoyed it! ahhh it was such a good lesson and afterwards I was sooo happy! ahh best birthday gift I could ever receive! Then my companion bought me a lil cake and we celebrated!
Yesterday, we were walking around trying to talk to people on the street, and we saw some trash in the street that cars were running over.. so I thought, "hey, we are serving missionaries right??" so we decided to pick up the styrofoam in the street!! haha kind of a fun adventure!  It was a little outside the crosswalk so not too dangerous.. ... and korea is safe so no harm!! I did have to do some running to get the trash, idk it was fun!!!  We felt good making Korea a little cleaner ;) and we talked to a lot of people because of it so it was a win win situation.  We helped make missionaries have a good reputation!! yayy. Anyways.. thank you for your happy wishes this week! love you!!

i put some kiwi in the nice members pocket who helped fix our bathroom
p.s. oh ya!  Our bathtub/shower started flooding on Wednesday so we had to get if fixed and it was kinda freeky!  The water wouldn’t turn on and then all of a sudden it turned on and it wouldn’t stop! So we turned our

water off and, the next morning we had to go to the public bath!!! hahaha it was great! I love it now! hehee you guys should try it!!! yikes! haha it was a nice pre birthday gift ;)


Sister Wright






oh ya! we got to play soccer last pday and it was soooo fun! i miss it so much! i beat some of the elders haha no bulldoging it! i was supperrr sore the day after though! it felt good!

ill make the traditional korean food everyone eats here! i love kimchi! do you??

No comments:

Post a Comment