Monday, March 31, 2014

What a breath of fresh spring air!

Spring time is in full motion over here with warm weather and beautiful flowers! I really like how Korea has all four seasons because being able to see the change of colors is so amazing! It really brightens my mood and a lot of other people’s moods. I wore a flowery scarf and everyone i talked to had a smile on their face!! Flower Power!! haha sorry for the cheesy-ness... but it’s so true! Give someone a flower and their day is 10 times better! Anyways, along with that, last week I expressed how hard it was that people just didn’t want any part of us, but this week something changed, whether it is the weather or the blessings of thoughtful prayers of others and guidance of our loving Heavenly Father, everyone I talked to this week was absolutely kind and just wonderful! What a breath of fresh spring air!  What an answer to my prayers and evidence that Heavenly Father cares about me. He knew how worn out I was and put good people in my path to help me rejuvenate and keep spreading this wonderful message. I met this one lady on the street yesterday and she was Korean but lived in Spain and Brazil and knew Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese and a little bit of English and of course Korean. It was awwesome! She was speaking Korean with a little bit of a Spanish accent and it took me back to California and all the Spanish being spoken there! It was so fun talking to her. She was a blessing to me that day, and asking if the people were being kind to me and making sure I have people to help me learn the language and friends. Heavenly Father was definitely working through her in order to help me and lift me up. Missionaries obviously work hard to support others, but we also need a little lifting every once in a while too! I think I find a lot of my spiritual support through the scriptures and the Liahona and writings of the prophets, and the kind people that are willing to listen to us help lift my smile just a little higher! All in all, I love the Spring!

This week we also went to the temple and that was a really good experience, especially because I spiritually prepared and felt a peace before going in. And after wards I was happier and jollier.. haha. This has inspired me to spiritually prepare for general conference and also Easter. Both two special occasions that I don’t want to take for granted. Two big events where I can come closer to the Lord, and I can come just a little closer if I spiritually prepare. I was able to spiritually prepare last Easter when I went to Brother Andre's institute class in the morning back home. It made Easter so much more special and it strengthened and changed my testimony. I’m so grateful for this Easter/Spring season and I’m loving everything about it!

Loveessssss,


Sister Wright



my face has gotten hugeeeeeeeeeeee!!! the rice makes it stretchy. I've been working out like crazy so I think I'm losing weight and I'm not eating as much




-dok bok ee- is the soup looking thing with white ovals! i can make it and its weird but good

kimchi panckaes!!! theyre really good!

 our food dishes!


their mushrooms are cool and delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment