Sunday, November 24, 2013

I ate a little fishy fish with eyeballsss!

Hello family!!


Another start of another week! We went to the temple on Thursday! That was awesome and it was a beautiful day :) so cool I was at the temple that I drew a few months earlier!! I went on an exchange with Sister Saunders! She’s the blonde one in my picture. She is so fun and awesome and helped me sooo much with the language and we talked to soo many people. I think it was her blonde hair! hahaha, we witnessed so many miracles. A man on a bike knew we were the missionaries and wanted to talk to us and go to our English classes again. Another lady waved us down and asked us for our cards! We gave them our Mormon.org cards we have and talked to her for a long time. Really good experiences!
We had a lesson with a new investigator that has been coming to English class for a while. She came to church and we taught her and she said yes to the baptismal question! holy cow is she prepared! Her name is Gloria and she’s about 14. It’s just amazing to see such young people questioning which church to join!  She’s the same age when Joseph Smith had the same questions!!!! so cool.  She is so sweet.

I am not very good at this language...  The ward members help me a lot when I ask for their help and they are so willing.  Sister Kim is a super member and is just so amazing; she’s in my food pictures!!! haha she served a mission in Temple Square! I heard all about what they do there and they are such hard workers!!! Constantly talking to people and on their feet!!!

It’s getting colder..... Yesterday was the first rain, so now its downhill from here!!! haha im staying warm! Hopefully it won’t get any colder ;).We have one other investigator named Sunny. She is so sweet and is older. She is just so smiley and nice. She is interested and we will teach her tomorrow.
It was difficult getting used to things the first week, but I’m adjusting. 

Prayer has been my favorite activity. It is a time to meditate and have a conversation with the Lord.  Even though sometimes I don’t feel like he is there, I just have to be patient and have faith in Him and when the time is right, He will help and will comfort. I have had those experiences and I’m so grateful to have noticed when He has helped me. My testimony has grown of my Heavenly Father so much and I seriously can’t do any of this by myself. I love you!!!  Keep in touch and Happy Thanksgiving!!

    


    !!!!






I ate a little fishy fish with eyeballsss! its was soo gross hahah but i had to do it!@!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment